Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My online business

  1. #1
    clewrslr Member piterfreide12's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    My online business

    I’m just starting my online business and don’t know anything about phone systems. I need customers to be able to call a single number, but my team works remotely from different cities. How can I set this up without expensive equipment or an office?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member jonaswill's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2025
    Posts
    28
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My online business

    VoIP numbers are often used for this kind of thing these days. It’s virtual telephony where calls go through the internet, and employees can answer from a smartphone or computer. We’ve been using virtual numbers for about a year now, and they work great

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •